Digital Marketing Expert is a digital marketing agency in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Our goal as a digital marketing company is to make sure our clients have a high rate of engagement and have an increase in leads ad conversions.Our services include search engine optimization(SEO),local SEO,mobile marketing,digital consultancy,reputation management,email marketing,social media marketing,pay per click conversion (PPC),conversion rate optimization,content marketing strategy,affiliate management and online presence analysis.
1. Search Engine Optimization-This is also known as SEO and is simply the process of increasing traffic to your website organically (without paid ADS) by making your website more visible on search engines such as Google. Search engine optimization is not just about bringing a lot of people to your website, it also involves attracting the right type of people to your website that is people who will turn into customers. Some of the factors that are part of SEO are:
• Keywords-These are words that are used by people on search engines frequently to search for a particular product or service. It is the job of an SEO expert to include keywords in your content such as a website to increase your website’s visibility.
• Good Content-You can attract the right people but for them to stay on your website, you need to have good content. Your website must be engaging and bda provide useful information to the visitor. If not, your website will have a high bounce rate.
• Mobile Friendly-A mobile-friendly website is a website accessible on mobile phones. Most people search for information about services on their mobile phones. If you want your website to have a large number of visitors, then your website has to be a mobile-friendly one.
2. Local SEO-This focuses more on making your website more visible to people within your geographical area. A large number of people search for products or services on their phones first before they decide to visit the shop or company. One way of having a successful local SEO is by creating a Google My Business account. A Google my business is a free profile that is available on Google which helps users to know what your business is all about and where you are located. It also helps you to know what people are saying about your product or services since they can leave reviews on your account.
3. Social Media Marketing-This simply involves using social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc to advertise and inform the public about your products or services. Social media marketing doesn’t just involve posting, it also involves creating posts that will have engagement and lead to conversions. Posting on social media can be done in many ways such as videos, images, etc.
4. Mobile Marketing-It’s a form of online marketing to reach people on their mobile phones or tablets. A large number of the world’s population own smartphones. There are so many ways in which you can reach people on their mobile phones such as emails, social media, apps, etc. To have a successful mobile marketing campaign you first need to identify your target audience and also make sure your website is a mobile-friendly website. When a user opens your website, he or she should not have problems navigating through the website. Having a target audience helps you when you are creating your content as you already know what your target audience is looking for.
5. Email Marketing-This type of digital marketing involves sending emails to a large number at once to inform them about your product or services. Email marketing is effective and also affordable at the same time. Email marketing is also used to inform people about special offers, discounts, sales and much more. For your email marketing to be successful, you need to have a list of people who are interested in your services or products. One way of getting a successful list is by giving people an option to sign up for newsletters when they visit your website.
6. Digital Consultancy-We at digital marketing expert also gives digital marketing consulting services. We provide you realistic and effective digital strategies that will help you achieve your goals as a company. We understand that every company has its own set of goals so we will give you digital strategies according to the nature of your business. You don’t need to spend a lot of money on digital marketing and end up getting small results.
7. Online Presence Analysis- We take a look at how your business is performing online and how viewers see your business when they search for it on search engines. Conducting an online presence analysis will help you plan an effective online marketing strategy since you already know what needs to be addressed or changed. Online presence analysis also helps you to know if your website can easily be found online such as on search engines, social media, etc. You also get to know your reputation that is what people think about your brand, product or services. Are they happy with your products or services and if not, why? All these can be checked through online presence analysis.
8. Reputation Management-This deals with controlling how people see you online. Having a good reputation is very important for a business if it wants to become and stay successful. Maintaining a good reputation can be difficult as there so many people on the internet nowadays.With our reputation management services,we monitor your brand online, check what is being said about your brand and if there are any negative comments or anything of such kind, we will do our best to make invisible on the internet and if possible delete it completely.
9. Conversion Rate Optimization-This involves converting website visitors into potential clients. This is done by making your visitors take action on your website such as subscribing, filling a form, buying a product online or making a call. For one to be successful in this, you have to first identify the pattern of visitors on your site. What page do they spend more time on? What page do they spend the least amount of time and what pages do they never visit on your website. This will help you when you want to optimize your site.
10. Pay Per Click Management (PPC)-This form of internet marketing is the fastest way to get people to know about your business.PPC involves using paid ADS. Companies or advertisers usually have to pay a certain amount of money when there are clicked. Here some ADS that are used either by companies or advertisers.
Social media ADS
11. Content Marketing Strategy-This entails creating content quality content that informs and provides relevant information to the audience to attract and maintain an audience.When content is being created, you have to keep in mind who is going to benefit from this and is it good enough to make someone become a customer. Content is delivered on various platforms such as social media, PPC, email marketing and more. All these depend on content. If the content is bad then they will not be effective. Some types of content are blogs, white papers, ebooks, and videos.
Identify the types of digital marketing and choose the one which is suitable for your business.As a digital marketing agency we first study your business then choose a digital marketing strategy that will be suitable for your business.